The Key Features
- Optimised shipping – Blade will automatically review a panel of carriers to find the best price for you
- Blade App - available on iOS and android giving you 24/7 access for the modern world
- Editing Orders - Save part completed orders for a later date
- Financials - Customisable tax rates and multiple currencies
- List Pages - Exporting results in excel or CSV files with advanced filtering using tags
- Part Shipping - Split orders into multiple deliveries, and ship from multiple warehouses
- Price Lists - Multi currency support
- Products - Store levels are shared between products, group products by range
- Shipping Rules - Shipping overrides for specific products, where you can manage your own rules
- Integration - with key sales platforms, including Shopify, Woo Commerce and Magento
- Integration - with key marketplaces, including Amazon, Wayfair and ebay
- Integration - with Tier 1 & Tier 2 retailers for dropship
On time dispatch rate
Client retention rate
Blade IMS (our own market leading Fulfilment and Logistics software) has been designed and developed to control the whole fulfilment process, from inventory management to controlling orders across multiple channels. At I-Fulfilment we continually invest in improving our software with our team of developers, making it the most advanced fulfilment software available.
"As a family-run ecommerce brand, letting go of fulfilment wasn't easy. We'd been handling our own logistics since day-one, but it was clear we'd outgrown our in-house fulfilment capacity. Receiving inventory and despatching orders was eating up way too much of our time that should otherwise have been spent doing what we do best: developing and marketing new products. We searched Companies House for every company in the UK with the word 'fulfilment' in their name. There were many great companies that made the shortlist, but few hit the mark like I-Fulfilment. We looked for solutions that could offer competitive fulfilment rates for both national and international orders, an integrated base in the USA for our future expansion plans, and a solid software platform through which we could control our orders and inventory. I-Fulfilment offered all of these, but what really gave us confidence was our outlook after visiting their operations in Christchurch. Their systems were robust, their offices and warehouse were neat, clean and organised, and their staff and management were both pleasant and progressive in their outlook of the ecommerce fulfilment space. When we ran the numbers, I-Fulfilment was not the cheapest solution, but price was not our only criteria. The fact that they've processed thousands of orders, and not a single one has had any packing, labelling or despatching issues is simply priceless. Thankfully, the hassle of things going wrong is something I've not had to be concerned with. Whether it's been retail or wholesale orders, they've been spot-on each time. It feels great to have such a great partner on board, leaving us free to focus on growing the business. Our only wish is to have found I-Fulfilment sooner!"
"Best fulfilment partner and managed services company in the UK. I outsourced a large portion of our business to
i-Fulfilment and we were able to grow the company significantly as a result."
"Since moving to I-Fulfilment we have received a fantastic service in terms of both fulfilment and customer service. They are very supportive of their brands they work with and are always looking to evolve and improve their service with technology to offer a cutting edge solution. We enjoy working with them as our partners and have no hesitation in recommending them.”
“We have been working with the I-Fulfilment team over the last 4 years in starting up our distribution business and they have been instrumental to our success as our Operational, Logistics and Customer Service partner. They are professional, innovative and helpful in finding solutions for the challenges that come up. Their business can support all distribution channels – ecommerce, wholesale and Amazon and overall their customer service is excellent, which is reflected in the Trustpilot Reviews we receive.”