We are recruiting a brand new role within our Client Services department. We are looking for someone with both the skills and attitude to become a strategic business partner to some of our biggest customers.
Client Success Manager will provide ongoing support to a portfolio of our biggest clients and network with them. The successful candidate should be able to contribute to building relationships, implementing new programs that will increase revenue potentials and minimise churn rates.
Client Success Manager’s (CSM) responsibilities include supporting customers as they transition from onboarding, building close relationships that ensure our clients see the real value in what we do – more than just fulfilment.
Ultimately, you will work directly with clients to help solve their problems and ensure their satisfaction while they are an active account with us. You will also work closely with the Client Support team, Service Delivery team and Warehouse management teams to ensure customer questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
• Establish clear client retention goals
• Agree milestones for the clients and Client Support team to work towards
• Assist customers with blade training
• Provide reporting and insights to support clients in their strategic growth plans
• Promote additional products and services by understanding the needs and pain points of our customers
• Promote value through customer experience
• Assist in creating training courses and educational materials
• Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve the customer experience
• Review customer contact data into the Client Support Team with the aim to reduce unwanted inbound contact
• Carry out monthly review meetings / quarterly strategic reviews
• Revenue protection – ensuring all revenue streams are billed in full (including rework, customer service, change requests and any additional add on services)
• Work with the service delivery team to ensure that any identified training needs or process inefficiencies are identified and addressed accordingly
• Assist Head of Client Support in training and onboarding new members of the Client Support Team.
• Proven work experience as a Customer Success Manager or similar role
• Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
• Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
• Competent in the use of Blade
• Understanding of export and shipping
• Accountability and personal organisation are essential
If you want to apply or find out more, drop us a line using the form below: