I-Fulfilment – a leading eCommerce fulfilment solutions business based in Christchurch, Dorset are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Services Advisor to service a portfolio of niche brand eCommerce clients. Their role would be to ensure we exceed end consumers’ expectations and overall enhance our client’s (e.g. Trustpilot score) and I-Fulfilment’s market reputation.
This is an exciting time for the business as it continues to grow at pace and will be a rewarding and varied role for the successful applicant. The role provides an entry point into a successful high growth business and will provide significant opportunities to establish a long-term career in one of a number of areas (e.g. Client Service; Account Management; Digital Marketing; or Operations).
– Frontline of delivering a high-quality experience to our client’s customers
– Managing emails and telephone calls using your own time management skills
– Dealing with backorders and payment issues
– Dealing with returns, resends and delivery issues
– managing feedback on eCommerce channels
– Previous customer service advisor experience in a commercial/office setting (minimum 12 months)
– Logistics experience (preferred)
– Excellent telephone manner
– Articulate and able to compose concise, well written, grammatically correct responses to emails
– Familiar with Microsoft Office suite and using the internet
– Ability to use own initiative and be proactive
– Technologically savvy/comfortable with using computers.
If you want to apply or find out more, drop us a line using the form below: