I-Fulfilment is a fast-growing and leading technology enabled business providing fulfilment and marketing services to eCommerce businesses both in the UK and Internationally..
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketplace expert to have a real impact on both the company’s and our clients’ performance and trading strategy across marketplaces (mainly Amazon). The role will include the development and use of new marketplaces (Real.de, Zalando, etc) in other countries over the next 12 months.
We are an innovative company and invest heavily in technology, the latest development being a marketplace module to our proprietary fulfilment software (Blade). This module is a powerful tool and will facilitate the efficient and effective management of listings and pricing across multiple marketplaces and sales channels from the push of a button.
– Managing product catalogues, ensuring products are listed quickly and accurately across all marketplaces
– Managing all aspects of a successful Amazon account (A+ content, A/B testing, sign posting, brand registry and protect against infringements, buy-box optimisation, promotions, etc)
– Troubleshooting within Vendor Central, Seller Central and FBA interfaces
– Manage shortage claims and chargebacks
– Actively chase product reviews as well as monitor and respond to negative feedback
– Work on multiple consumer brands to grow revenue and profits across marketplaces
– Data-led approach to finding and prioritising growth opportunities
– Deliver KPI reporting and activity planning
– Research, set-up and successfully manage new marketplaces in new countries
– Liaise with the wider marketing team and digital marketing specialists to ensure marketplace and sales channel strategies are successfully implemented
– At least 2 years relevant experience of Amazon, including Vendor Central, Seller Central and FBA
– Expert understanding of Amazon KPIs and what drives success on Amazon
– Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple and concurrent projects
– An owner mentality with hands on approach – execute great work and ask for more
– Self-starter who can work independently to meet deadlines
If you want to apply or find out more, drop us a line using the form below: