Remote Full Stack Developer
Blade IMS is a cloud-based Warehouse, Fulfilment and Logistics platform and has been designed and developed to control the whole fulfilment process, from inventory management to controlling orders across multiple E-commerce sales channels. As the backbone of our company, Blade IMS ensures our global warehouse locations operate at peak performance 24/7.
As a team, we’re responsible for designing, building, and operating the services we consume from GCP, along with the software we run on top. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, whilst working in a friendly environment alongside other passionate software engineers.
The technologies and tools we heavily rely on are:
- PHP (Laravel) – Most of our core system.
- JS (Angular) – Frontend, IOS & Android apps
- GCP – for most of our infrastructure
- GO & NodeJS – Microservices
- Kubernetes – to schedule and run our services
- Docker – for local development
- MySql – Primary DB
- ElasticSearch – Search & Paging
You should apply if
- you’re a software engineer at heart and you’re comfortable writing software to solve problems
- you’re interested in distributed systems and writing resilient, scalable software
- you’re familiar with some of our Platform technologies, or specialise in just one part
- you’re keen to learn more about new technologies.
If you want to apply or find out more, drop us a line using the form below: