Junior /Mid GCP Dev Ops Engineer
- Implement system health and performance monitoring tools.
- Analyse estate to ensure security best practices are being followed.
- Participate in technical research and development.
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and quality assurance.
- Drive performance improvements and cost reduction through analysis.
- Experience in deployments using containers (Docker / Kubernetes) and in Infrastructure as Code deployments using Terraform.
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Knowledge of NoSQL systems (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis…)
- Experience with other cloud providers (AWS, Azure)
In addition to the skills above, the ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team
- Strong technical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Keen to learn new technologies
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
Christchurch, new office from 2022 near Bournemouth Airport
If you want to apply or find out more, drop us a line using the form below: