I-Fulfilment is a leading online integrated fulfilment and associated solutions business under-pinned by our own proprietary fulfilment system (Blade). Our headquarters are located in Christchurch, Dorset and we also have operations in the USA and Europe.
This is an exciting role as uses cutting edge technology in the fulfilment (i.e. picking, packing and despatching) of eCommerce and B2B orders for a large number of high-profile brands.
The business continues to grow at pace and will give the successful applicant opportunities to progress (if desired). The business has a culture and track record of promoting from within at all levels.
– Picking stock using the latest handheld scanners
– Dispatching orders to specific requirements
– Counting, checking and putting away stock
– On occasion loading and unloading of vehicles
– Working as part of a team to ensure all orders are shipped within SLA
– Warehouse and / or logistics experience
– Good literacy and numeracy skills
– Attention to detail
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to high health & safety standards
– Punctual timekeeping
– Self-motivation and ability to think fast on your feet
– Forklift licence is beneficial, but we also provide on-site training.
– Hourly wage based on progression matrix (depending on knowledge and experience)
– Pension contribution to Nest (on the basis do not opt out)
– State of the art facility with canteen facilities and free onsite parking.
Expected Start Date: 05/07/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.92 per hour
If this sounds like the perfect job for you please get in touch, we look forward to hearing from you!
If you want to apply or find out more, drop us a line using the form below: