I-Fulfilment Ltd (“I-Fulfilment”) understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your Personal Data is used and shared. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits the web site www.i-fulfilment.co.uk (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use Personal Data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with I-Fulfilment's obligations and your rights under the law.
The processing of Personal Data, such as the name, address, email address or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). By means of the data protection declaration, Sprint would like to ensure the general public the nature, scope and purpose of the Personal Data we may collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are hereby informed of the rights to which they entitled.
2. Information About Us2.1. Our Site is owned and operated by I-Koncepts Ltd, (trading as I-Fulfilment), a limited company registered in UK under company number 04441643, whose registered and trading address is The Runway, Christchurch, Dorset BH23 4FL.
2.2. We are regulated in the UK by ICO, Information Commissioners Office.
2.3. We are members of UK Warehousing Association (UKWA).
4. Your Rights4.1. As a data subject you have the following rights under GDPR, which this policy and I-Fulfilment’s use of Personal Data have been designed to uphold:
4.1.1. The right to be informed about I-Fulfilment’s collection and use of Personal Data;
4.1.2. The right to access to the Personal Data I-Fulfilment hold about you (see section 12);
4.1.3. The right to rectification if any Personal Data I-Fulfilment hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
4.1.4. The right to be forgotten, to ask I-Fulfilment to delete any Personal Data we hold about you, we only hold your Personal Data for a limited time, but if you would like I-Fulfilment to delete it sooner, please contact I-Fulfilment using the details in Section 13;
4.1.5. The right to restrict, prevent the processing of your Personal Data;
4.1.6. The right to portability, obtaining a copy of your Personal Data to re-use with another service or organisation;
4.1.7. The right to object to I-Fulfilment using your Personal Data for particular purposes; and
4.1.8. Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
4.2. If you have any cause for complaint about I-Fulfilment’s use of your Personal Data, please contact us using the details in section 13 and we do our best to resolve the problem with you. If we are unable to help to your satisfaction you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
4.3. For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
5. What Data Do We Collect?Depending on the use of Our Site, we may collect some or all of the following Personal Data:
• Business / Company Name
• Job Title
• Contact Information, such as telephone, mobile or email address
• Demographic information such as address, post code
• Other such information necessary to complete our contract of service to you
6. How Do We Use Your Data?
6.2. I-Fulfilment’s use of your Personal Data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to I-Fulfilment’s use of your Personal Data or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically, I-Fulfilment may use your Personal Data for the following;
6.2.1. Supply and delivery of I-Fulfilment’s portfolio of services to you – your Personal Data is required to enter into a contract with you:
6.2.2. Tailoring or products and services for you;
6.2.3. Replying to correspondence, including but not exclusively, emails, letter and telephone.
6.2.4. Supplying you with emails or correspondence you have opted into.
6.3. With your permission and where permitted by law, I-Fulfilment may also use your Personal Data or elements thereof for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone or post with information, news and offers on I-Fulfilment’s services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take reasonable steps to ensure that I-Fulfilment fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
6.4. You have the right to withdraw your consent to I-Fulfilment using your Personal Data at any time and to request we delete it.
6.5. I-Fulfilment do not keep your Personal Data for any longer than necessary and inline of the reasons for which it was first collected.
7.2. Your Personal Data will only be stored in the UK.
7.3. Your Personal Data is stored on secure servers subject to our Data Protection Policy written and implemented to the satisfaction of GDPR.
8.1. I-Fulfilment may sometimes contract a third party to supply you with one of our services. These may include payment processing and delivery of our services. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some of your Personal Data. Where any of your Personal Data is required for such a purpose, I-Fulfilment will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Data will be handled, safely, securely and in accordance with your rights, I-Fulfilment’s obligational and the third parties obligations under Data Protection Laws.
8.2. In certain circumstances, I-Fulfilment may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your Personal Data, for example where I-Fulfilment are involved in legal proceedings, I-Fulfilment are complying with legal requirements, a court order or a government authority.
9.2. In the event that any of our Personal Data is to be transferred in such a manner you may be contacted and informed of the changes.
10.2. You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK. The Telephone Preference Service (TPS), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (CTPS) and the Mailing Preference Service (MPS). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
11.2. Some areas of Our Site have restricted access for account customers in which case you are subject to either our Business Terms and Conditions or signed Contract of Service.
Please ensure that your query is clear, particularly if it is a request for information about the Personal Data I-Fulfilment hold about you.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited.
If you're logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
7. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?7.1. I-Fulfilment only keep your Personal Data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 6 or as long as we have permission to keep it.
8. Do We Share Your Data?
10. How Can You Control Your Data?10.1. In addition to your rights under GDPR, set out in section 4 when you submit Personal Data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict I-Fulfilment’s use of your data. In particular, I-Fulfilment aims to give you strong controls on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes. Including, the ability to opt-out of receiving emails, which you may do by unsubscribing.
11. Your Right to Withhold Information11.1. You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit of allow for the collection of certain Personal Data.
12. How Can You Access Your Data?You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your Personal Data held by I-Fulfilment, where such data is held. Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and I-Fulfilment will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact I-Fulfilment for more details, see Section 13.
15. YouTubeOur website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.